Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 10134|Reply: 4

Assault Howitzer, the Only Unbalanced Things inThis Game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-27 11:48:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hei mods, I don't know where to post this suggestion and please correct me if I am in the wrong place.

So here is what I found after 20ish days playing this game on NancyCity Server (SEA). So, after like a week since I created my account on NancyCity, I realized that this server was not a "fresh" server because this server has run for 3 months before the "global release" on 28th February. As I learned from my campmate, there was an event where you could buy a lucky box with a chance to get Assault Howitzer(AH) formula on Chinese New Year or Valentine (I forgot which one). And just a few days ago, I learned that Nancy City Occupation Battle is a cross server PVP map, meaning the player from another "New" server could be matched with someone from NC server and couldn't have a good experience fighting the AH users. So here are my suggestions:

- Make AH could damage the user if he was inside the range of explosion, with this we have more strategy to deal with them, as for now, the only safest way is long range sniping
- Reduce the area damage, the farter you are from the center of explosions the less damage you take

I'm sorry if my English is bad and if it sounds like I just let out a random ranting. But I suggest if you never fight a jump-shoot-kill AH users then you'll never know what I feel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Post time 2019-3-27 13:29:47 | Show all posts
Thanks for the feedback. We will pass them on to the developers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-28 15:17:46 | Show all posts
Grenade launchers are really imbalanced like previous games. I hope they don't make the same mistake here

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-4-5 06:17:07 | Show all posts
ComeIn replied at 2019-3-28 02:17
Grenade launchers are really imbalanced like previous games. I hope they don't make the same mistake ...

they already did those kind of mistake. Howitzer should be banned from Nancy City battle. whoever got a team that have howitzer user, 95% they will get easy win

Comments

What if you have a howiter? You will win. This is a game feature and cannot be removed for a city. May be you can make a poll, whether it is need or not. Let's wait for the dev input.  Post time 2019-4-5 11:30

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list