Manor level upgrade problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-22 07:55:30 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I have an issue that has been going for 2 weeks now, mymanor is now currently at level 3 and I have a cohab. I already completed allthe materials required but the controller is not allowing me to do so. Errormessage shows I have a -2360 intimacy point score. What should I do withthis? A friend of mine said I should not be using roomie鈥檚 resources so Igathered again and doubled all the materials required (wood board, brick &cement) but the negative intimacy score is still showing.

Please help!!! Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-22 10:01:17 | Show the author posts only
I'm assuming skill points are OK (Gather / Combat / Craft). It looks like you just need to gain more intimacy points but I'm only guessing.
You can get these through different interactions and team-ups. I found this from Reddit:

Miska University. 300+
Any and all resource point. 300+
Resource point/missions. Small amount.
Taking care of farm.10+
Eating food from their table. 10+
Gifting them flowers. Different flowers varies in amount. 15-666

My advice is to try this and see if the Intimacy Points change at all.
I'm only having a guess here since I haven't collaborated my manor yet.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-5-22 10:25:43 | Show the author posts only
hey thanks for your input tho!

we did the tasks u mentioned above and acquaintance level went from 800 to 1081. I checked the controller and the intimacy score is still the same. It's still at -2360. I really don't know what else to do aside from farming more resources which I'm not sure if it'll work and it's a lot of pain in the ass. I might give it a try and let the friendliness level reach at 2500 and see if it'll reset (this also needs a lot of hussling)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-4-16 16:16:03 | Show the author posts only
This scoreboard shows the marks from all over the universities who are taking part in these games. Thus, the novo resume can guide you regarding all the rules and regulations to follow.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2021-3-17 15:05:10 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for taking time to share this problem with others because this is the best way to get solutions of problems.
Alex,
I am marketing manager at Quality Assignment which is leading university assignment help providing consultancy of UK.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list