Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 5918|Reply: 0

A New Outfit

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-23 18:59:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hewo LifeAfter Mods and Developers!

I hope you guys do come across this post. I really love the item. It's truly unique and it never ceases to impress me.

I have a request however, I can relate this game, even for a little to the award winning console game called, "Last Of Us" and I was wondering if you guys could create an outfit like "Joel" and other characters in the game. You could also take some outfits from "Resident Evil" and stuff! I know COPYRIGHT! may be a problem. But, it's just a suggestion.

Also, I wanted to ask for a favor. The problem is that I never knew this until I progressed far into the story and also spent money. When I realized that I was in the NA server, whereas I was supposed to be in the Asia Server. So, the lag is immense, when I go for Nancy City or some PVP modes. Especially, the infected comes to my place. So, is it possible to transfer your data and progession to a different server. Only once! per character. Just a thought.

But, all in all. This game is fun and I don't see myself leaving it in the near future. This game is a jewel.

Thanks devs for creating such an amazing game :3 <3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list