Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 14292|Reply: 3

PC login issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-2-22 23:20:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Since last udpate i can't use google or facebook web ingame for login, just appear a white page with "the navigation on this page has been canceled".

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-23 00:38:14 | Show all posts
Solved:
Internet options >> Advance options >> check in "Use SSL" (2.0 and 3.0) and "Use TLS" (1.0, 1.1 and 1.2)
All "Use" tags from bottom of the list.
Change default navigator to InternetExplore and go back again to normal (chrome in my case), not sure if this help but that was i do...
From Win7 32bits.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-25 23:18:17 | Show all posts
PC login issues are so big and there are people who are doing best to resolve these issues immediately. Also, purplecv review is an option people ask to find the solution from there. It is good to find such a solution that is helpful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-20 05:59:01 | Show all posts
In principle, the problem with logging in is very common after updating system components or software product, so I'm not surprised. I can only recommend looking for solutions on YouTube, there are a lot of videos in which you can clearly see the solution to the problem with the entrance and find out its causes. I found dozens of these videos and many of them were posted on channels that had at least 59 thousand subscribers, which makes me think that their authors were using https://soclikes.com/buy-youtube-subscribers to buy subscribers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list