Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 12656|Reply: 0

How To Get Special Gesture [Back to Back]

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Content Creator

Credits
Post time 2019-6-18 07:08:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
yo guys, how to get a special gesture. Why is it called special gesture. Yes, I gave a special gesture because I needed special help. How do you get such movements? Seriously, what do you want to know? Want to have this special gesture? ok just presented directly in this video. Look carefully. Let me see!

So like this, we can get that special movement just by helping beginners (new players) who need help. So we support him. Keep in mind, the support is done before the beginner reaches the development zone.Or before killing the boss in the tutorial. So we help the newbie from the start after getting off the truck. Or it could be after falling from ahelicopter. We have to help him use the boss in this tutorial to get hisspecial gesture.

Well because it's very difficult to get SOS from beginners. I can help with your friends, so your friends create new characters just to help us get special moves.

There are 2 ways to make an SOS call.
The first is through the invitation code, this method is most effective if it really wants us to help him. In the invitationof the invitation directly.

And for the second way is through SOS requests. In this way everyone on this server channel can enter to help him. And maybe we will back down, because there are other people who have helped him.

To enter in the basic tutorial, the compilation has finished creating a new character. Try to answer the question gets a bad score.A down, or if possible B. so it must be original. In order to enter thetutorial.

Now that's all I can say for now. if there is alack, please add it in the comments column. Hopefully this video is useful for all of us.

Ok, thank you for watching this video.
Do not forget to
AS
SUBSCRIBE
And
COMMENT

Click This Link for detail video! in my youtube channel!

co.jpg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list