Suggestion on Cohabitation/Campmates

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-8-24 22:40:00 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I was thinking that I should at least try suggesting this one idea I had, so recently my cohab and I were sharing stuff a lot and the intimacy points were making it kind of difficult. I was thinking that maybe let cohabs give their partners guns and armors because that was actually the reason why I teamed up with my cousin only to find out that we couldn't and we had a limit on what could be shared. I think making cohabs share stuff would be a lot easier and less redundant. Just a suggestion though because I just really want to have fun with my cousin playing this game since we dont hang out much.

The other one is trading among campmates, I think it would be very helpful if this mode was enabled because it could strengthen teamwork between campmates since we can't gift guns. I joined a camp and we were pretty much like family so we help each other a lot and we kept discussing about this suggestion so I hope you would take this into consideration.

Thank you so much, devs! I really love this game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list