Server Change Help!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-9-12 08:21:31 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello Devs!

Lifeafter is still the most amazing mobile zombie game out there. Super fun and the audio is just amazing.

I wanted to check with you if it's possible to move our data and progress to a different server. Because, when I first started playing, I never knew that we had to change the language in the phone with the country we belong to, to get the server in the game.

I logged in to an NA server instead of the Asia server. I never knew this and figured that the lag was because of some game issues. Later on, after I progressed well, I've come to notice that I was playing and progressing in the NA server.

Is there anyway we could move our data and progress for a better ping and less lag. I'm sure there were a lot of players like me who faced a similar issue and realized it a lot sooner and they moved before progressing further. I don't mind leaving my camp and the rankings I have for this. But, just wanted to check with you.

Also, a couple of other suggestions.. Is first person possible?

At the end of this. I just wanna say what I've been saying since the start of when I heard about this game. This is the best ever.

Thanks Devs.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list