Some Suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-10-17 07:26:49 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Vangel at 2019-10-18 00:28

Quick Armour/Weapon Attachments
Currently we need to uninstall and reinstall the attachments for weapons and armours.
My suggestion is to have an automatic system to apply attachments as players swap guns and armours.

Drone View Building
Currently players need to walk too locations to build. My suggestion is to use a drone view or an easier building mode to fly and build manors/vaults. Some places cannot be reached easily and I鈥檝e found myself making a ladder to build then deleting the ladder just so I can reach locations. Also I'm hoping that we can build inside rooms that have no doors i.e. make the drone/builder walk through walls in building mode. Currently we need to delete walls then rebuild them in the end.

Furniture Placement
Moving furniture from Vaults to Manor and vice versa is difficult where players need to carry furniture one-by-one into rooms. My suggestion is to make moving furniture easier by allocating furniture to be automatically moved in certain areas and levels or vaults/manor.

Thanks and love the game!

Celine
(From Mount Snow Server)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-11-6 18:19:31 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Can't login on Android. Says server disconnected. Why. What can I do,??
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list