Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 8094|Reply: 2

Combat Profession / Changing Profession

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-27 13:04:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, i'm new and i'm enjoying the game, the only thing i hate besides lag, is that if you're F2P, you are kind of stuck in the career i choose... at first i thought that you could choose a combat career, and a ''gathering'' career, which doesn't seem to be a bad feature. I didn't knew about much of the game at that time so i just assumed that you could use Gold to change careers, how wrong i was, and how expensive it is to do it, i might had thrown 5$ just to change it, but it's like 25$ and all that coin would just be wasted for changing profession (and also losing everything you spent in the process), i suggest lowering that price, or giving the option for 1 free change for ppl like me who would probably rush into choosing a profession without asking questions, or in the best case scenario allowing players to choose a combat profession and a ''gathering'' profession. PD: If someone knows easy, cheap and legal ways for changing profession, pls help!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-8-13 22:18:32 | Show all posts
s bro its true eve i face the same prob, due to this im stuck in a proffesion and unable to change it.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-17 07:07:38 | Show all posts
When changing a profession, it is worth weighing the pros and cons, and then choosing. Plus, understand your resume skills such as https://resumewriterreview.net/all-reviews/visualcv-com-review/ and choose the appropriate directions.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list