Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 4474|Reply: 0

3rd Party Suspension

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-8-13 01:35:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Tlrich62 at 2020-8-12 12:49

My husband and I both play and he was just suspended for 7 days due to a 3rd party violation.  We don't know what that means.  If there is a 3rd party app on our devices we would like to get rid of it ASAP.  We are very careful of what we download.  I would like to be able to escalate this as waiting 7 days could cause an issue on our devices if it is an actual app we know nothing about.  Any advice, info would be appreciated at this point!

We have never cheated or tried to trick any game whatsoever and have no desire to do so.  I did submit a "ticket" however everywhere I read they say it takes a week to get a response.  I don't even know if they got the ticket as I did not get a "we got your ticket" automated reply.  I am at a total loss of what has happened and where to go from here.

Outside of the main issue of being penalized for something we have no control over, it's frustrating and now I have to suffer too becuase we are cohabbed.  What will happen to our love trees?  What happens to our intimacy and cohab points?

Not to mention the frustration of having 3/4 of the items to build our manor tucked away in his cabinets.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list