GAMES
View: 18021|Reply: 9
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Suggestions for better gaming experience. Dev please notice this.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-9 15:41:51 | Show all posts
Heya Ive been playing for about a month now and just joined forum today, mainly because i want the Lag issue on Events that require alot of players in one spot to be addressed ASAP, but id like to comment on some of your pointers

-Camp Armory ( i like the idea, very neat)
-Camp Cafe/Bar/Restaurant( This one would be amazing haha, and include some minigames that the people in the cafe/bar/restaurant can interact/play)
-Camp Island( Would be great but imo not necessary)
-Weather( good but would probably cause performance issues, but if implemented hope there will be a toggle button)
-Camp Drill( Also nice)
-Trade City( i think there is a reason for that cooldown, my speculations: calculating result,transitioning to the 3 new trade city, but if not then would  be cool)
-Charles Town(Yes definitely this would be great ,but would be probably complex)
-Nancy*Howitzer(This is just my opinion.....I think Howitzers arent that all powerful it has it flaws, there are alot of element in play when you pvp- manor lvl,combal lvl,armor type,weapon type,wep/armor mods,wep/armor stats,buffs/energize,positioning,teamplay,latency,platform you play on[emulator/mobile i dont like emulators in pvp xd]. And i think a bigger problem in pvp are emulators not howitzers, i dont  mind emulators on pve tho
Cheers Happy Gaming :]

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-9 16:11:50 | Show all posts
Hey man i jjust read in the updates just now that combat lvls will be matched accordingly now so would be probably of your same lvl now :D

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-6-30 19:20:48 | Show all posts
endgame armor negates the dmg of howitzer so much that assault rifles has more dps, real problem of pvp is emulator(for obvious reasons - ease of control), there is no problem with the jumping mechanics.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list