Devs are aware of this?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-31 10:35:49 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Calling out to all devs , just a question. Are you guys aware that the game is lagging very hard when it comes an event is happening. For example, mystic creature hunt and Camp invasion.

My internet is very fine. Usually I get 70-90ms when I play. But if a mystic spawns and everyone is killing it I become very delay in terms of shooting, inflicting dmg to the mystic, reloading, and etc. Almost everybody can relate to this but they just whining in the world chat seems no knowledge where to report it correctly.

And also during Camp Invasion this problem is the same. Ping is 70-90ms but very delay. It takes 3 reload to shoot again. And idk if players notice this but when the invasion starts the zombie and other players are kinda lagging in my fov. Like a 2d slowmo.

I will look forward to your reply. Thank you devs and more power!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-8-1 07:08:37 | Show the author posts only
Same things happen to my Camp during Invasions. It's more due to the amount of zombies and players crowded in an area i.e. if an entrance has a lot of zombies and fire (firing from mystics), it lags whereas if you run away to an empty location, it's better. It usually happens on the last half of waves during Invasions for me.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-8-1 11:03:05 | Show the author posts only
Vangel replied at 2019-7-31 18:08
Same things happen to my Camp during Invasions. It's more due to the amount of zombies and players c ...

What is your server?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-8-1 12:28:22 | Show the author posts only

I'm in MountSnow servers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2019-8-1 12:47:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Vangel replied at 2019-7-31 23:28
I'm in MountSnow servers.

Is it NA Server? cuz I'm from SEA Server. If thats the case all servers lag when it comes to invasion and other events that has a lot of players invovle. This should be fix ASAP.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list